Saturday, December 6, 2008

dec. 6

I can't believe that it's the 6th already.
I still have to take a chrissy photo today. i have like a couple of hours left, so better get onto that.

Today we shopped.
I got the twilight soundtrack CD...YAY
and Dido's new CD.
Did the groceries they were almost $400...OMG

Wrapped up heaps of presents, and we now have presents under our tree, will take a photo of that tomorrow. They are wrapped in black, silver with white,pink, green and silver curling ribbon. I know your not suppose to have black at Christmas, but I guess we have never been into tradition. lol
I haven't had time to scrap today, I scrapped a lot last night though. I did manage to call into Spotlight and get some pinking shears (project to come) and I got some gorgeous American Crafts xmas paper and some bella chippie alphas in metallic silver. They are very nice.

This is weird posting this with no picture in the post...sorry.

Hugs
KR. x

No comments: