Wednesday, December 10, 2008

day 10.

Late in the day to be posting. Am ABSOLUTELY exhausted. Picked peas all day today. Exhausting work that is. I have discovered muscles in my body that I did not know existed. I have to say though, it was good being outside in the sunshine getting some vitamin D for once.

My Poppy came from QLD today, we are all so excited that he's here. I think he's a bit worn out already though and the daylight savings time change would have knocked him around a bit I imagine.

M & D went out for dinner tonight where Mum is getting inducted into the Lion's club as a member not just a lioness (lion club members wife). 6 other ladies are joining tonight as well and it is a big move for the Lions Club of Forth Valley as it has never been a female club.


This advent calender I did for some DT work over at Karen's Scrappin' Kupboard.

and I don't think I mentioned here yet but I am also designing over at Fat Cat's Card Corner now for the lovely Karen. Be sure to go check it out she has some really lovely products, and she stocks the Slice machine and accessories. The papers are divine as well. I got some 2 days ago and they are just BEAUTIFUL.

So a wrap up of today
*picked peas up at Josh's Dad's farm
*Poppy arrived from QLD, very exciting
*prepared some xmas food and made some apricot balls...see a couple of posts below 4 recipe
*Dad went on a bit of a shopping spree in Launceston
*Mum had her hair done a deep red base with blonde and copper tips. Looks noice!

And that's it, wrap up of my day. Sorry if your bored reading that, just have to post here so I remember when I scrap my journal.

KR.x

oh....
and ABSOLUTELY HUGE HUGE HUGE NEWS
my bestest scrap friend ALICE
Is a MAKING MEMORIES MASTER FOR 2009.
This is the greatest achievement. WELL DONE ALICE.
The mag comes out on the 19th ladies, so be sure to get a copy to see the masters beautiful work.

Hugs
KR. x

6 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

great looking advent tee...congrats on your new DT too

Ally said...

wow kayla that tree is fab!
I have a plain one sitting here which i bought at target 2 years ago with the intention of embellishing.
maybe 2008 is the year...

Ness said...

That advent tree is supurb! Fabulous work Kayla !!

Bec said...

Love the advent tree! Just gorgeous.

Renee said...

Love that advent tree Kayla! Looks amazing.

Renee xox

Michelle Jamieson said...

I love your Advent tree...totally awesome!!

Check my blog...I've given you an award! :)

Chelle Xx