Thursday, November 20, 2008

A mini album

I did a mini album on the weekend to remember my cat.
RIP BAILEY
27.09.02 to the 08.11.08
ily Forever!

It will be good to have this little mini album to remember him by.
I have just started making a different design kaiser mini album for my other cat today. It's bright orange, bright green and blue. so a little bit funky.

Not much has been happening, nothing blog-worthy anyway.

My heart goes out to all the families and people that have been affected by the devastation in South East QLD. :( Hugs guys. Your in my thoughts.

Hugs
KR. x
...p.s.I just received an e-mail about something exciting...Look out for me in an upcoming issue of Scrapbook Creations :D

8 comments:

Toni said...

This album is amazing Kayla -- so beautifully done and so precious. I hope you're finding that scrapping about Bailey helps - it might be sad at times but it's lovely to be able to do something so sweet with your memories of him.

xxx

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Beautiful album Kayla...I love the colours you used!

Felicity said...

love that album KR!!! it totally rocks!!!
Wooohooo some exciting news.. no wonder, cause your work rocks!!!
Have a great weekend
Felicity x

SkyeMJ said...

That album is just beautiful mate.

Gorgeous!

x

Wendy Smith said...

this is gorgeous and what a lovely tribute to a very special cat

Alishia said...

Beautiful album and memories hun, Love the colours you used too and cant wait to see your other one!

xoxAlyssaxox said...

what a gorgeous tribute to you're cat.. really beautiful. Ill keep a lookout for you in the mag :)

Maz said...

Divine Kayla!

What a wonderful way to remember your gorgeous kitty. Hugs to you, and I hope you are able to find peace in those happy memories.

Love,
Maz xx

P.S. my cakes and and fruit embellies arrived and I LOVE them -Thanks!