Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm back

I have been away. Busy. Recovering and I have also been at a retreat.
It was good to get away even if the retreat was only just down the road.

I got lots done. A mini album and 7 pages, I also taught a mini album class and a double layout class.

I will share the 7 pages I did now and save the mini book for the next post (still have to resize all the images)

All these pages were created using Wicked Princess Kits.
i love the kits. They really are excellently coordinated and so you can just sit down and SCRAP without worrying about matching things.










Losing Bailey isn't getting any easier.
My poor kitty cat Oskar really misses him. He has been looking for him for days.
We are getting another kitten, not just for me but for Oskar. Won't be for a while though. Will post more on the blog about that later.

On another note

I just wanted to send a big Plug for Scrap therapy
I received the best service. I made an order there last week and something I ordered wasn't in stock, and Leeanne rang me up (which I have never had an online store do) and asked me if it was ok to have another colour, that was fine. When I got off the phone I thought wow that really was good service, then to make it better it was packed less than 24 hours after I ordered it and I received it within 2 business days.
When I received it Leanne had popped in a packet of gorgeous velvet thickers to say thank you for understanding about the out of stock album colour.
I think that was fantastic.
So I just wanted to post on here and let you know if you want really good service shop there...and they have a great product range at great prices...and their thickers are CHEAP! :)

www.scraptherapy.com.au

...Also ladies I have turned off anonymous commenting. I hope this doesn't affect any non blogger users that want to comment. Unfortunately due to some comments that I have received from people to chicken to use their real name I have decided to turn this option off.

I shall be back soon to share the mini album I made at the retreat

Hugs

Kayla ReneƩ. x

8 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Love the layout and those glitter alphas ...how long have you had them??? sorry to hear about Bailey ...hope things get easier ...

Delta said...

Love your layouts girl,
your hand cut scallops are awesome yumminess!

I agree with scrap therapy. I recieved a phone call too (a total first) concerning postage with albums. I did the same thing after I got off I realised just how nice it was. I will definately be shopping there again soon!

Felicity said...

I love all your recent LO's!!!
cant wait to see your mini album. Glad to hear you enjoyed the retreat.
Take care
felicity x

Wendy Smith said...

beautiful Los...hos gliter letters looks fab

Chloe said...

Look at all those beautiful LOs!!! WTG!!!

Sorry to hear of you loss. May your heart heal quickly.

xxx

Julie said...

Wow Kayal just love your stuff here.

Sorry to hear about your loss. hugs.

SkyeMJ said...

Those layouts are fabulous Kayla!

Glad you were able to get away and have some time to recoup at the retreat.

Thinking of you!

xxoo

Ali said...

sorry to hear about Bailey ...

and I totally agree Scrap therapy are awesome Kayla!! I received a call too last week - a coloured paper was out of stock...They have awesome service!!

xx