Thursday, October 2, 2008

white with 1 october

Big Plug for White with 1
the october challenge has been posted

be sure to visit and check out the cool challenge this month, and enter for your chance to win some great prizes!!

here is my page for this month's challenge

So glad I had a day off today.
I slept in big time.
It felt so good cause I haven't slept much in the last week!

I am going to compile a list tonight of 17 things I want to do before I turn 18.
I think I even did one of these lists somewhere but I can't find it.I have only got just over 2 months I think so I want to make them fun, achievable goals.

Later
KR. x

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

great arty LO KR...

Sheri said...

GORGEOUS layout Kayla!
i MIGHT have a go at this one but i'd have to finish it b4 tomoz afternoon lol
congrats on nearlly being 18! lol