Monday, October 13, 2008

class kits for sale!

UPDATE...These are walking out the door...so be quick ;)

I have some class kits left over, that have been sitting here ages and I want them GONE!
so they are up for sale.

Postage will be $6 for one or $8 for two.
Kits are $20 each or if you buy 2 if will be $38 :)

First up we have a SULTRY kit.
Comes with

2 patterned papers
1 solid core'dinations cardstock
1 pack of fozz felt
1 pack of glitter chippie thickers from american crafts
1 pack of prima mini me's (in either pink or green)
a template for your background
a packet of flowers and bling and some stamped acetate images
butterfly
full instructions to complete an embellishment rich lovely layout featuring beautiful pinks and greens!

I only have 3 left!!! (UPDATE- SOLD OUT)


Next up we have a more boyish kit (although I have used girly photos. so it's versatile)
This kit comes with
3 patterned papers
1 solid core'dinations cardstock
1 packet of chipboard thickers from american crafts
1 packet of kaisercaft fozz felt (blue stars)
a handmade flet flower
and assortment of stars, tag, brads, flowers and buttons
some stamped acetate swirls
and full colour instruction to create 2 gorgeous layouts.

I only have 8 left!!! (UPDATE- 5 left)


If you would like to purchase a kit please e-mail me on kayla.r@live.com and I will send you through my details for direct deposit or a paypal invoice:) (for credit card)

Thanks so much
Kayla ReneƩ

No comments: