Saturday, September 13, 2008

so many things to share

so many things to share today
I finally photographed some things.

Ok...

this is my page for scraptactulars round #2 challenge.
i had so much fun and so glad I made it through to round # 2


I also decided to Apply for the wicked princess Kits Design team.
The kits are absolutley FANTASTIC...and great prices
so I thought I would give it a go.
Here are my 3 pages I entered.





and last share.
I am participating in the Little scrapbook shop 'saying goodbye' cybercrop this weekend.
I have done a layout and a card so far....



I have a couple more things to share, but they can wait.

This weekend is going to be made up of purely scrapping.
My mojo has come back big time and so I am taking advantage of it.
Have you noticed that in every single layout and the card that I just posted I used the new threading water punch?

I LOVE IT

Well better love ya and leave ya.
Will be back tomorrow hopefully. :-D

KR. x

1 comment:

Aga said...

Best of luck with the DT spot Kayla - your entries look fabulous! and I have been loving all your work for the challenges over at LSBS too :)
Aga xx