Sunday, September 14, 2008

I promised...

that i would be back, and i am.
I got some lovely e-mails from some ladies that read my blog
saying they would love to see my work on my blog more
so you shall ask and you shall receive....
more pages.

Ok so here is another one from the Little Scrapbook Shop saying goodbye cybercrop this weekend...I did mine on saying goodbye to winter and welcoming spring.
Winter sucked! and so I am so happy to be able to start fresh in a new season.



this is another one from the Little Scrapbook shop saying goodbye cyber crop.
I did this one about saying goodbye to
Alice after our holiday in June.
and...see told you i'm addicted to that punch. *lol*
And that's all the scrapping for today.
I am planning on scrapping tonight again.
Tamara and Josh are over for dinner so hopefully I can scrap in between.

Not much else has been happening around here this weekend.
The weather has been weird...Thunderstorms, rain, and then sunny-ness...weird!

Dreading tomorrow as it is the start of my last week of holidays and it means I have to make a start on the correspondance study that has to be handed in when college returns...*boring*
I would much rather scrap...but...i guess completing college is slightly more important.
I am off to squeeze in at least another scrapbook page before Sis and her BF come for dinner...:)
Talk tomorrow...i promise.
Kayla ReneƩ. x

...
YES STILL OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT>>>...YUMMY EDWARD. :)

4 comments:

Aga said...

Wow girl... you have been busy!!! I'm really loving your fresh style atm and luv what you've come up with! lol - I have only managed to get a card done so far ;)
Aga xx

Wendy Smith said...

great looking work Kayla....good to see you back...we have missed you heaps

Ali said...

looks like u had a lovely weekend of scrapping kayla renee!! WOW!!

i love all your pages, i love the blue/green page with pics of your sis (?) and the horse- that lil chippie owl is GORGEOUS! you must have a huge stash at home- your pages are dripping in scrapping goodness!! keep up the good work and thanx for sharing honey.

keep smiling- the sun'll keep shining! xoxoxx

SkyeMJ said...

Dang Miss K! You have scrapped up a storm! This layout is just awesome!
A great showcase of just how talented you are! so bright and funky and happy and fun!

x