Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I *love* my bind it all

It sure has been getting a work out today
will share tomorrow what I have been working on :-)

and if you happened to notice a couple of posts down I have removed one of the layout images..it was accepted for publication with scrapbooking memories...very excited.
Haven't had an acceptance in ages.

Speaking of magazines...if you happen to have the latest issue of Scrapbooking memories I have 3 layouts in there...:)
One with cupcakes, one with morgan (lil sis) and one of me.
Very exciting stuff

I saw this on the internet today and was instantly inspired to do something...so hopefully tomorrow if time permits...
I realised that I hadn't shared these pages

from a class I taught at my LSS
the photos of the layouts are very dodgy because I took them with my point and shoot
so here they are...



and lastly before I go
I just wanted to congratulate my scrapping bestie
ALICE
she got into the top 50 call backs for the scrapbooking masters for scrapbooking memories.
I am so proud of her.
Her scrapping ROCKS.
So feel free to go leave her a comment on her blog to congratulate :) (
www.designbyalice.blogspot.com)
Hugs

Kayla Reneé. x

2 comments:

Sheri said...

those LO's are soooo good!!!!
did you take those shots? coz they are awsome!!
that owl is totally insiring!! how awsome :D

Mel Connell said...

I love these Kayla, they are sooooo good!!!

Your work is a rocking chickie!