Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm awake again after a long weekend!!!

just a quick update from me today.

This is my entry for round #4 of the Scraptacular so you think you can scrap competition.
I hope I make it through. This is the last heat, if i don't i have had A LOT of fun anyway.
(sorry for the dodgy photograph of the LO...it was rainy and overcast when taken)

I had a very busy weekend.
Taught a class at my LSS on the friday night which was also sisters 21st birthday.
I went to the start of the dinner before I taught my class.
Here are some pictures.
I gave Tamara a silver pandora bracelet with a fish charm :D


birthday girl with BF Josh (who is wearing Tamara's glasses..lol)

Mum and Morgan (little sis) Mum is wearing one of my tops...loL!

Mum & Dad...dad doing his cheesy grin he gets when he's had a few!!
Then on Saturday & Sunday i worked at a papercraft fair here locally for Karen's Scrappin Kupboard.
I loved doing it.
It was good to chat to people in the same industry and I did some fantastic make & takes at the Opals stall...(enamel embossing crystals)



All this week is college and catching up and finishing work (GASP!)

and then 2 weeks 3 days I am off to melbourne to meet the lovely mystical scrapbooks ladies and also take a detour off to Paperific at the Melbourne showgrounds.

Will update some time during the week..hoping to get some more scrapbooking done! :D

Kayla ReneƩ. xx

2 comments:

SkyeMJ said...

great LO yet again KR!
Im sure you'll get through if you keep pumping that quality out!

Awesome photos too! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

x

Kirsty said...

Love this week's entry. You'll make it through no worries!