Sunday, September 21, 2008

biker chick

another page done.
This one is for Mystical Scrapbooks Mid month Marathon
kell's challenge
to use transperencies
I have used a hambly transperancy and sewn in to some doodlebug pink sugar coated cardstock.


have a busy week ahead of me...
*college assigments
*scrapbooking stuff to prepare for working for KSK this weekend in Devonport
*class to organise for LSS for this thursday & friday

It's going to be busy.

Good news!

After much hiccups Tamara and I have booked our flights to Melbourne with Jetstar.
Originally we were going to fly tiger airways but the times didn't suit.
They only fly out of Tas once a day!
and they advertise themselves as a affordable air flights
but the fee's they advertise don't include your luggage, they only have credit card as payment option and charge $10 extra for that, they want to charge you to pick where you sit, it wasn't easy to book with 2 passengers it wanted more money.
Their website isn't easy AT ALL to navigate.

so all in all I am glad we are flying jetstar in the end even if it is a tad more expensive.
I have never had a bad experience with jetstar at all.

I am so excited. Paperific here we come!

and big thanks to Tam who is picking us from the airport and letting us stay at her house
we love you tam!

Well I am off to bed.
Tomorrow is no college for me but I have A LOT to do

Hugs

Kayla ReneƩ. x

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I love this layout, its so very cool :)

Susan Longman said...

will be scrapping up a storm together that weekend...I am stoked ...and hey on the same flight ...cool

smauge said...

Love those felt flowers!

SkyeMJ said...

Man this layout is so cool! You are such a talent!

I CANT WAIT for paperific! I hope I get to see you while you're up here!

Wendy Smith said...

this is a great Lo...so fresh and Funky