Wednesday, August 27, 2008

tagged+update

I haven't blogged in what seems to be an eternity.
I haven't shared any of my scrapbooking...partly because I haven't done any.

So...

In the update of the century.
I have been tagged by the lovely Rachy

Rachy is an awesome lady who I respect and admire so greatly.
She is always there for a chat when you most need it.

She is like a scrappy mum :)

SO thanks Rachy for this award

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on theirblog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogsof the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Belinda - you are an amazing woman with so much inspiration to give. You are lovely and kind and it was so great to meet you last year at the retreat :)

Mardi - Such a strong woman with a great personality and beautiful scrapbooking pages. Her blog is always such an inspiration not only in scrapboooking but life in general.

Maz - Maz your kind words and support meant a lot to me and you are a wonderful lady with such a bubbly fun personality, and your scrapbooking is gorgeous

Yvette - Yvette your scrapbooking always amazes me. Your beautiful use of colour in your designs and just the composition of your layouts is inspiring.
Lusi - Such a great scrapper and inspirational person :)

Emma - It was great meeting you at the Launnie crop and your scrapping is beautiful!!

Alice - Of course Alice...I couldn't not tag you. Your the best Scrapbooking friend and friend someone could have. I can't wait till our Melbourne holiday in October.
..................................................................................................................................................................

I was also tagged by the lovely Chelle
I have met Chelle twice in Brisbane at the scrapbooking convention and she is a lovely lady.
Thank you so much Chelle for nominating me for this award.
The Wylde Women Award is for your favorite Wylde Woman blogger. Here are the rules:1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.TammyVitale.com/) (so she can go visit all these wonderful women.Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.I nominate:

I am only going to nominate 2 people for this award.
Rachy- Rachy because she is one of the greatest friends.
and during a tough time lately was there for me. It meant so much to me.
She is a beautiful scrapper. A very talented woman who will go very far.

Alice- Alice we have been friends for a couple of years now and I couldn't not give you this award. You are one of the bestest friends anyone could have.
You can sit on a plane with me and tell me it's ok (lol)

you can put up with my crazy relatives (hi if your reading this...LOL...just kidding)
You can sit up and talk to me for hours about scrapbooking

you really are the best friend.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
and i don't think i did this tag.
But i was tagged by the lovely Maz
1. the winnner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award.
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by it's currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.
4. Put a link to these sites on your blog.
5. Write a comment on their blogs that they've won an Award.
My nominations are (in no particular order):
5. Lu
6. Cass
7. Celeste Vermeend
........................................................................................................................................................................
Now with all tags over.
There is not really a lot else to share.

Art exhibition- I can't even remember if I shared this here.
I was helping coordinate an art exhibition at my college and I had 4 pieces there as well.
It all went well and I will share pictures when i get them:)
Sad news- My 9 year old budgie passed away.
It was pretty upsetting because I have had him for so long.
I'm going to miss him the little chatterbox.

College holidays- Are almost here, only 3 more days of college for me than i get some holidays.

Melbourne trip- Is creeping up very close, only 1 month 2 weeks and 6 days. Can't wait to see Alice again and meet all the girls from Mystical Scrapbooks

College plans- I have decided to stay on at my college and do year 13. It is going to be interesting and fun I think. I don't think any of my friends are staying on but it will be fun to just do something for myself.
Job front- It's back to applying for jobs. The summer holidays unfortunately can't be spent doing nothing. I need to save up for a car...desperately. It would be ok if we had public transport here but we don't.
That's it for today.
Will update date again with layout pictures after the class I am teaching this friday night. :)
Kayla ReneƩ. xx







3 comments:

Mardi said...

Thank you for the tag....and the sweetest comments too...
I have to say I loved reading you post about your neighbour Wesley...it made me think about neighbours Ive had over the years..Mardi x

rebelliouskiwi said...

Sorry to hear about your budgie ~ no doubt he had a great 9yrs tho.

Great news that your staying on at college for Yr13! All the best for that!

Yvette Adams said...

Thank you Kayla you are a sweetheart! Your lovely words made my day. :D