Monday, July 7, 2008

tagged x3

OK so first tag I was tagged by Deanne.

So here are the rules of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago. I was 7 years old and at this exact time I was moving with my family from sunny QLD to cold Tassie.
Question #2: Five things on today’s “to do list”1.Complete an assignment for college 2. move around my bedroom 3. sort out my clothes 4.finish all the swaps i am in 5. scrap
Question #4
: Things I would do if I was a millionaire - Give my parents a good sum of cash...LOL~! Then i would 1. buy a house 2. buy a car and 3. Buy my own shop
Question #5: Places I have lived - Mount Warren Park (QLD) Buderim (QLD) Ulverstone (TAS) Forth (TAS)

Ok now I tag

Ruby
Alice
Wendy
Belinda

____________________________________________________

OK now I was tagged by Caroline and Wendy

Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok so here goes... 7 random facts
1. I am terrified of mice as soon as i know one is around i am up on a chair
2. Bubblegum and chewing gum grosses me out i hate watching people chew it
3. I am really Claustrophobic and when we go camping I sleep with my head out the tent door (yes outside) in case the tent falls down. LOL
4. I can't write on both sides of the paper..I am really anal about that
5. I have huge feet size 11 mostly or size 12 if the make of the shoe is smaller
6. When I eat a meal i always eat the meat last
7. I have coloured my hair 15 times.
Ok...So now I have to tag 7 others...
Yvette Adams
Belinda
Renee
Kelly Ingram
Pip Prosser
Sarah Gladman
Melissa Corbett

_____________________________________________________

Ok now that all that tagging is over.
LOL!~
i have some pics to share


All these pics were taken by Alice when she was at my house.
A bit of fun and being silly. lol!

Anyway it's my day off s I am off to catch up with over due things

KR. xx

4 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Thanks for the tag Kayla...:D

I'll pop it on my blog when I update next...:D

Belinda
xx

Renae said...

Hey Kayla,
Lovin those photos. I have to say those glasses are extra cool I want some! Where did you get them from?
Have a good night.
Love always,
Nae xoxoxo

Nicole said...

tooo cool pics there Kayla.

loving the colour a few posts below too.

Nicxx

Susan said...

After reading your blog I am beginning to get to 'know' you, Kayla! Great shots you picked from the phtography sites. Love the pics of you and Alice.