Friday, July 18, 2008

round 2. embellished idol

Another week down.
Seriously don't like how this photographed..had to use the almost 10 year old digi camera as tamara took my camera...(grrr!)
so..the photograph on the layout is not blue toned like this photograph makes it look.

Round 2 in Embellished idol was to get messy and create a background.
I have used a few colours of making memories paint and i have sponge painted it on and then completed it with some bubble wrap paint stamping a heidi swapp bird mask and some paint dots
I have also used some black paint around the edges of the 2 bases of the layout.

the photo is of ngaire bartlam and loretta grayson with alice and i at the brisbane scrappin convention.
they are the coolest teachers...seriously

anyway without further ado..the layout

Ok now to keep me in the next round
i would love you ladies to vote for me *wink*

http://embellished.typepad.com/idol_2008/

voting will open at 5pm..so in an hour.

and is open until sunday 5pm i think...:)

you can check out all the great entries here

I shall update tomorrow with some pics of all the swaps I have been doing.
think robots, frogs, journalling blocks, dinosaurs and arrows ;-)

Hugs

happy voting *wink*

KR. xx