Friday, April 18, 2008

this is sad.
this is my first post for april and it is almost gone!

I have been so busy busy busy.

Have so much to do.. my to do list is a mile long

I need to stop signing up to swaps and doing stuff of a similar nature...it is crazy-ness.

Anyway.
this is what i have been doing today


Don't ask. LOL!

and BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I am going to be teaching my own scrapbooking classes from home and at peoples houses beginning in May, in partnership with Karens Scrappin Kupboard.
I am very excited.
My very two classes are using the basic grey sultry (lots of pinks and greens) and the fancy pants about a boy.
If I have any left over kits.. the kit and their instructions will go on my etsy account (*wink*)

here is a sneak peek of my first class...


I would share some layouts..
but can't find the files...will post them next time

Until then

HUGS

Kayla ReneƩ

3 comments:

nightwolflayouts said...

OMG that is awesome news Kayla. Can't wait for the sneak peak.

Narelle said...

Hi Kayla,
Belinda Howlett gave me the link to your blog. I have admired your work for some time now. Congrats with the Karen's Scrapping Cupboard. Will look out for kits/classes.
Love your blog!
Narelle

Kate said...

you go girl, so excited for you.

have fun

Kate :)