Tuesday, April 29, 2008

*cough*

I am so sick and very tired. *yawn*
I am coming down with something gross....yuck!

Anyway...before my blog dies i thought i better update it

This is the state of my pages at the moment..in pizza boxes...i desperately need more albums...gotta stop buying all that pretty paper and buy some albums and pages..its crazy!!



29 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE ON MY TRIP TO THE BIG SMOKE>.. 6 days in Melbourne then onto QLD with Alice.
I had my suitcase out to see if i need a bigger one (which i think i do)
and i had it out on my bed and Bailey the little gremlin dragged his sleeping bag in...and this is how i found himhe is such a cutie!
I can't wait for my trip...need to start saving more money though.

Make sure you check out my etsy store
www.kaylareneemacaulay.etsy.com *wink*

These are some pages that have been done sort of recently that I havent shared (i don't think)


Anyway I think that is enough for one day

will update again before the week is over..maybe even tomorrow.

Leaving you a link to something cool

http://colorcombosgalore.blogspot.com/

HUGS

Kayla Renee

3 comments:

Ali said...

wow kayla. all those pages- beyond beautiful, they are devine, love those birdies- is it a stamp....all those flowers are devine- i love that 'fear' page w/ the journalling on the photo. thats a gorgeouos piccy of u!! awesome hon!!

Binxcat1 said...

ROCKIN' IT CHICKIE! Love your style babe!

Cindy said...

GREAT layouts Kayla, as always !