Sunday, March 2, 2008

TAGGED

Been tagged by two lovely ladies

Firstly... I was tagged by the beautiful ALI.
You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name,
just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged,
you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve
been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
my middle name is
RENEE

R~ Reading...I love it. Often have about 5 books on the go.
E~ Education...I am in my last year of college!
N~ Nosy...I like to know everyones business. LOL
E~ Exercise...currently non existent in my life!
E~ Eggs...love the chocolate kind. he he...

I tag: Ruby, Sandie, Nic, Wendy, Belinda

and I was also tagged by the lovely Kjirsten.

here are THE RULES...
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1. I have lived in Tasmania for more than half my life but am actually a Queenslander at heart still.
2. I am terrified of planes and flying...prefer to have my feet firmly on the ground!
3. I can't drive...I have my learners but without fail do something stupid everytime i am behind the wheel
4. I was born the same day, same year as JoJo
5. My lucky number is 36
6. I love my cats more than any human i know! Lmao!
7. I am terrified of being buried alive!


OK, I tag....

Lissa
Celeste
Kelley Forrester
Tash Allen
Kim Arnold
Rebelliouskiwi(bec)
chelle jamo


Oh no that is done...seemed to take me hours
or felt like it.
I have backed up all my photos this morning and important documents on the computer...cause ours doesn't have a lot of hard drive space...so i had to clear 5 GB of stuff...and that took ages...we need to get an external hard drive...wish money grew on trees, that would be so nice.

I have the day of college today because i am sick..have to go tomorrow though. really shouldn't have taken today off but I really felt like crap when I woke up this morning.

I did a page last night...tamara did one as well...we had to do where we grew up...we have scrapped the same pic obviously.

this one is mine not 100% happy with it though...and it was photographed at night which doesn't do it any good.


This is tamaras. i really like hers...and it is cooler in real life.


It's the second month in for the ROCK YOU BLOG competition at Mystical scrapbooks.
So week 1 of march.

WHAT WOULD I LIKE TO ACHIEVE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH

Lots of things really...more scrapping time...and scrapping that I like...i want the fun mojo to come back.
Take more photos...it seems the only things that i photograph lately are layouts...

I would love to finish all the UFO's floating around...they seem to be everywhere these days.

get back into hosting some swaps...

create for me

and get my new online store up and going so that I can start selling....will update on this soon
Send out some more RAKS to all my online friends

That's it for today girls.
Going to enjoy my day off.

Kayla ReneƩ. xx

5 comments:

Lis said...

Love both those layouts :)

Tash Allen said...

thanks for the tag sweetie. glad you are doing ok... been thinking about you. tash xxx

***Melissa*** said...

Hey Kayla, love those layouts! Thanks for the tag - I have done my 7 random facts, but I was a bit naughty....Lol...I haven't linked - have no idea how to :( or tagged...you'll see on my blog if you have a peep. Looking forward to your online store! Lissa :)

Ruby Claire said...

LOVE the LO! adn Tamara's!
Thanks for the TAG! I have been tagged so many times!! need to do another post soon... *sigh* enjoy your day off!
xxx

miasmummy said...

Hi Kayla! This other Ali just tagged you too! Oh well... it's bound to happen hey!! Hope you are having a great day anyway!!!