Friday, March 21, 2008

Get with the program!

Seriously KAYLA!

I don't know how to use Itunes..i have just been downloading it...and L.E.A.R.N.I.N.G
is it wrong for someone my age not to know how to purchase music online!


Anyway after hearing Elsie's BF Jeremy's music i went to heaven in music land and NEED IT NOW!
so I am just updating the computer because my itunes was that old that it was too old to buy music. LMAO!

so anyway when that is done i am going to have a go at making my first iTunes purchase...yay! for me..
I do want a hard copy of the CD though and they don't post to Australia :-(

Anyway...last night was interesting the neighbours had another loud and annoying party...2 chicks over there were fighting and using um very colourful language!

But in between all that my layout i added the finishing touches to...and then I couldn't take a pic of it last night because the camera wouldn't work...grrrr!

here it is now

I hope you like it kyla..and i hope i spelt gabby's name right...if it is gabbie..i will change it

I am off to have a day of all things creative and crafty!!!

Kayla ReneƩ. xx

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Kayla...you're not the only one who can't use Itunes!! I must get my 12 yr old niece to do it for me!! LOL

Chelle Xx