Monday, February 18, 2008

White with 1...

OK....BIG announcement.
there is a new challenge blog. WHITE WITH 1.

www.whitewith1.blogspot.com
(make sure you bookmark it *wink*)

it is a great concept...won't share too much about it...cause you have to go look *wink wink*
there is a $20 voucher to mystical scrapbooks up for grabs each month.

and...I AM AN ARTIST THERE.
YAY!
make sure you check it out guys
and get your entries in..can't wait to see them


So much has been happening these last few weeks. I am just tired...so today I am having a SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP day for once!

i want to improve these stats

~SCRAPPING FOR 2008~
*Layouts~ 23 (you be who you are)
*OTP items~ 4 (art is soul canvas)
*cards~ 3 (love card)

Anyway...I just wanted to say...
off all the CHA releases that my absolute favourite would have to be the lace cardstock from KI memories....can they ever do something wrong?
I can't wait until this hits the stores..I love the stuff.


and also..something else I am excited about is the new core'dinations cardstock


I have been staring at it for ages...there are so many possibilities with this stuff
You can view a demo of it and more pics here
it's definitely on my must have list

and some scrapping

this one is bad picture of the layout...woops

I did this one in a class with ALICE.
Over at scrapworld


and this one was my artist page for the white with 1 blog.
Had a bit of fun with this one. journalling pulls out for little envelope.


Some cards i made. for the valentines swap i hosted over at mystical scrapbooks



My very first double page for the year. another holiday layout. Plenty more of these to come!
it was also for the mystical scrapbooks musical madness comp that they are running over there!

an exciting post will be coming mid week. stay tuned.

Kayla ReneƩ. xx

8 comments:

Lis said...

Oooh i love that lace cardstock too. Some awesome layouts girl you have been very busy :)

Ally said...

oh Kayla these layouts are so awesome!!! Love your class layout and am so glad you enjoyed it!!!

HUGE HUGS
Alice

Tammy Templeton said...

Hi Kayla,
Oh that lace cardstock looks sooo yummy!
Congrats on being an artist for white with 1! That is totally awesome :0)
Take care
xxTam

marijana said...

congrats!!!
and those cards are FAB!!!!

m(scraptherapy)

***Melissa*** said...

Hey Kayla, love your latest creations, I want some of the new core'dinations cardstock too! the KI lace looks yummo too!

Erin said...

Oh lace cardstock, I am so in love with stuff also, I am loving your layouts as well :)

Kjirsten said...

Loving all your stuff!!! PS you're tagged honey...visit me for the rules!!! xox

Ruby Claire said...

BEAUTIFUL LO's and BEAUTIFUL Cards!
Dang you are WONDERWOMAN!
Extrmely talented one!
White with 1 is aweosme!
Will totally join in with the next one! Congrats for being one of the team!
xx