Wednesday, February 27, 2008

mystical scrapbooks cyber crop!


Mystical scrapbooks are holding a cyber crop this weekend
Starting on Friday the 29th of February.
www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au
The weekend will be full of fun challenges and games and lots of prizes up for grabs.
So i hope to see you all there.
Even if you haven't signed up to the forum...feel free to sign up and join in, we would love to have you there!


In other news...college has drained me...hence the reason I haven't scrapbooked much as I am still settling in...getting my feet firmly on the ground.
i do have awesome classes though and awesome teachers and awesome friends...so thats good. I love my subjects.
The only down side is my timetable is all over the show and because i am only part time and because i live out country where there is no public transport. i do have big blocks of free time which is a bit blah!


I have been working on a something special which i am excited about. YAY!
I can't wait to show you all.


I have the day off tomorrow, gotta love thursdays my day off...but tomorrow i have 2 doctors appointments which sorta sucks but anyhow *roll eyes*
Hoping to have a proper day off soon.


Sorry for the dodgy pic...it is a layout for one of the weekend challenges over at Karens scrappin kupboard

Until later.

Kayla. xx

2 comments:

Bel said...

love your LO!!! the cluster of things below the photo is SOOOO effetive!
another great song too!
HUGS!! school is stopping me from scrapping too!!!

Ali said...

hey kayla. love that latest lo- that yellow 'note paper' is gorgeous!! just letting you know ive tagged you for a 'middle name
challenge, check my blog for details. xo ali