Thursday, February 7, 2008

a month of me...


Some of the pictures from this month.
I have been slowly Editing them...some of them are really REALLY bad...but tell the story. lol! and some of them are from when I was sick. ICK!


there are still some more...slowly getting there. lol!
Anyway just thought I would update

here is another page


This page is for the mystical scrapbooks musical madness competition that is running at the moment.

The theme was classical...so vintage muted tones, crochet embellishments, hidden journalling and sepia photos

I am doing pretty good at this whole blog updating thing at the moment


Till later

Kayla ReneƩ. xxx

5 comments:

Bel said...

love the LO!!!
love those letters LOL!!!! ;)

Ruby Claire said...

WOOW!! You do SUPER with every single style that you get challenges to do!!
FAB WORK!!! xxx

Stine66 said...

WOW love the STYLE on theese LO's

Lynn said...

Wow Kayla, that layout is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs xxx Lynn

Kathy said...

this is a loveloy lo