Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guess what?

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!

LOL!

HI TAM! and thanks for reminding me to update my blog darl! Kissez. xx

Lots been happening here...
Lots of family stuff that I can't really share on my blog in case the evil side of the family reads it (LOL if they read that comment)

I am feeling a little down and sad at the moment...and the scrapping room looks like a bomb has hit is since the new year...yep I have been scrapping up a storm...and working on a cute OTP for my KYLA! *wink wink*


this page was for week 3 of the we dare you challenge over at MYSTICAL SCRAPBOOKS

Which...while I am on the subject
is about to start an awesome 8 week comp..so come on join up and participate..the prize is $100 worth of goodies!!!!
and they also have a cyber crop this weekend ;-)

This one is for the mystical scrapbooks challenge
USE YOUR STASH.
Each week a prompt is given to use different bits of your stash..this week it was buttons!

This page was completed in a class at Scrap World.
be sure to check out all the free classes here.


Phew! almost done...

I am very very excited about all the new products getting released at CHA winter 2008.
I would post them all here but it would take an eternity...so if you wish to see them ALL..i have been posting them here

I can't decide what my favourite is yet...cosmo cricket, Creative imaginations, dream street and fancy pants are at the TOP of my list at the moment.

I am also craving the release of Elsie's new recipe box...I keep looking at it and getting anxious for it to arrive. you can see it here and also pre order it here for $32.50
I can't wait!!!

Ok thats it for tonight
I am off to finish my hot chocolate and choc ripple biccies.

Night. Bonne Nuit (alice is that how you spell it? LOL!)

Kayla. xx

2 comments:

Ally said...

wow adorable pages Kayla!!!! Tres bien! lol

I LOVE the button one! Very shabby chic and gorgeous!

Chat soon
Alice
xoxo

Tammy Templeton said...

More gorgeous pages Kayla! You are one talented chickie :0)
Don't worry bout the scrap room LOL Mine looks like a bombs hit it too ;)
Take care
xxTammy