here is something I thought would make a nice extra chrissy present or are also great for stocking fillers!!
The pattern I found on the lovely mel Goodsell's blog and It is a pattern by Heather Bailey.
see the pattern here
I made the one modelled here for my little sister but have also made it in adult size for myself, so we have matching headbands.
I have some more funky fabric to make some more as well. yay!
Saw this on Mel Goodsell's blog as well and though that i would play along
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper- I love it...love prettying it up with curling ribbon and handmade gift tags!
2. Real tree or artificial?I am no gardener...wouldn't be able to keep a real one alive!!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually on the eve of the 1st of December so the last night of November!
4. When do you take the tree down?We dont take it down until the 1st of January!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Um... I seriously don't know...I got a pretty cool toy as a kid called the shopping game! It had a cash register checkout ect...and that was always pretty fun!
7. Do you have a Nativity scene?Nope! want one though, they look so cute!
8. Hardest person to buy for?Hmmm..my dad!
9. Easiest person to buy for?little sister morgan!
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received?Um...not entirely sure...I never hate a gift!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?I love handwritten stuff so definitely mail!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?Hmmm...I love POlar express.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?Very last minute...usually the week before Christmas. LOL!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas?I love turkey and plum pud!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Well we have both! and I love them!
17. Favorite Christmas song?Umm...Last christmas...I do like the christmas songs sung by Celine Dion and also the Bryan Adams chrissy songs
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?I love good ol' home christmas's
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? nope i can't even say the colours of the rainbow...so nope! lol! I know about 3. rudolph, dasher, oops can't even say 3.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?We love our stars here!
se21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Always christmas morning...after we are showered and dug into a nice big fruit platter before breakfast!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I have to say...the over commercialism of christmas...I just love family around this time!
23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? Um...I don't think we have a silly one!
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented?Um...I saw some pretty festy stuff in the chrissy aisle at kmart...that i would never dream of putting on the tree!
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? It doesn't bother me!
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies?sugar cookies...i hate ginger
27. Do you like Fruitcake?yep love fruitcake don't like icing on it though!
Would love to see all my readers do it and make sure you post a comment to a link of your blog if you do it would love to read!