Thursday, December 27, 2007

MYSTICAL SCRAPBOOKS!!!

Another post...and yep I have changed my blog AGAIN!!!. LOL!

OK a big plug

There is a new Scrapbooking site called Mystical Scrapbooks...it has a shop, forum, gallery blog


Go on over...bookmark it..it's a great site.

They have plenty of competitions at the moment...and one of them is for referring members...so if you join can you pretty please say I referred you *hint hint* LOL!

I hope to see you there...you never know what 'mystical' things could happen!

3 comments:

smauge said...

Change is as good as a holiday - lookin' good! And I gotta say, I'm not sorry to see the last of Last Christmas hehehe

Ally said...

oh cool Kayla!!! this new forum looks awesome!!!
And how cute is that kitty pic below!
xoxo

Ally said...

oh cool Kayla!!! this new forum looks awesome!!!
And how cute is that kitty pic below!
xoxo