Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I hope you guys all had a lovely christmas!



I sure did!
it was a gorgeous day
and i have the sun burn to prove it...lol! bring on the aloe vera gel!

the big guy sure did visit here:

Um...I was totally spoilt

for my sisters boyfriends family kris kringle
I got a lovely set of lipsticks and lots of choccies!

From the rents I got:

a bind it all machine
Wires to go with the BIA machine
A crop a dile (in lime green) I love it!
some black thongs
some black thongs with white spots
marie antoinette dvd
little miss sunshine dvd
natalie gouche cd
damien leith where we land cd
delta goodrems new cd
2 casual tops for college next year
a new SD card for my digi
a new handbag..which is soo cool!
some hambly rub ons
a packet of 12x12 fancy pants felt in sassy
a big 135ml bottle of clear kindy glitz
a storage case for my sizzix dies
some clear stamps from heidi swapp (crowns and wings)
some cherry chipboard bits from heidi swapp
Lots of choccy!

from my best friend I got a really cool vintage model car (it is pretty big) and it is pink with hippy stickers and surfboards on the roof. I will take a pic later. :0)
i also got a froggy key cover

I was also in some scrappy kris kringles and got

*a big box of primas (lacey ones) ribbons and kaiser craft pearls
*Love elsie rub ons, basic grey rub ons, fancy pants rub ons, jenni bowlin stickers and i am positive i forgot something there!
*the new ali edwards life artist book.

So all in all i was completely SPOILT

(and I am pretty sure I forgot things Embarassed


Now that it is boxing day...i am off to lounge around and soak in the silly season and eat left over ham!

Hugs
Kayla xx

No comments: