Saturday, November 17, 2007

~*new me*~

Its a new me lol!


this one was for round two of the word inspiration comp over at scrapworld. This weeks word was new. So I scrapped my new view on life!!


I finally finished my advent calender christmas tree. Can't share yet though. Will soon!

Today I went to my mums works christmas BBQ, had fun!

Tonight...hmmm...being lazy...next door neighbours have a party again and so that is keeping me up.

I have been in a really big christmas mood lately, have started my chrissy celebrations early which is a bit scary. lol! asked the rents if I could put the tree up early and they said no. :0( Lol!

I have compiled christmas mix cd's though and have them on rotate. lol

Well will update again soon.

I am just attempting to blog more

But maybe I shouldn't

since this post didn't really have any substance

lol

Kayla xx

5 comments:

smauge said...

Love the LO Kayla - love the sentiments on it.

Bel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!!!
love the music and the tree too! will be stalking you on MSN to find out how I get one!!!

KimA said...

Love your layout Kayla - don't stop blogging!

Liz said...

love your LO's kayla...and I've copied your christmas tree idea too...looks great.

Ruby Claire said...

That LO is INCREDIBLE kayla!!! You are such a talented one!! :)
Cant wait to see that caleder ;)