Monday, November 12, 2007

It's almost christmas!

SERIOUSLY!!

1 month and 2 weeks to be exact!!! are you scared? worried? excited? not ready?
I think all of them fits me!
I really want Christmas to be fun this year because this year has been a not so good year all around and so I want to make this Christmas one to remember forever!

I am a little (well a lot) short on cash this year so I am hand making everyone's gifts, it will be nice anyway. I am very very very excited!

We are spending this Christmas up at my sisters new house with her boyfriends family so it is going to be nice
and then we are spending new years eve on a camping trip with our family. yaY!

Well I have been working on some guest DT layouts for somewhere. will be able to share soon!

A bit of a pic explosion!

These cards were made using a sketch by Cath from Little Scrapbook Shop for their weekend cyber crop.

This one was for round one of the word inspiration comp over at scrapworld. the word for round one was bright.
this parasol was given to me by my friend she got it from a japanese shop in sydney. i love it.

Anyway I am off to bed but i have heaps more stuff to share
so I will do another post later!

Hugs
Kayla xx

6 comments:

Ally said...

wow Kayla love your cards!! Gorgeous!!! Yep I am about the same as you with Xmas!!! Freaky! lol Time goes so fast!
The parasole is so gorgeous! How lucky! I can see a photoshoot coming on lol.
Hugs
Alice

Katie said...

Hey Kayla I love those cards of yours! I need to start making some Christmas cards too I can't believe how close it is!

I love your LO for the scrapworld comp too! I still have to do mine for next week...I always seem to leave it to the last minute lol!

Katie :)

Ruby Claire said...

WOOOPPP those cards are awesome and so is that LO!! :)
That umberella thing is sooo PRETTY!!
And yes, hard to believe it nearly Christmas!! I look back and i cant remeber a thing lol it has gone so quickly!!
Well i hope things work out, theres nothing better than a handmade gift :)

Felicity said...

Woowsers girl your cards rock! Fantastic work :)

Tammy Templeton said...

I love your week one LO Kayla. And your teddy is so cute :D
Take care
xTammy

***Melissa*** said...

Love your cards Kayla....& yep christmas is just around the corner... scary isn't it! some of my gifts will be handmade too...I love making them! Love your LO & the parasol is very cute! :)