Monday, October 8, 2007

things! :-]

things things things....life is all about things. er! things you should be doing, things you want to do, things you wish you were. Things! uh ha!

Label 1~I'm a procrastinator, I have been procrastinating for weeks over one certain unit of school work. WOOPS! lol! I am even procrastinating about it now while I write this. lol!

anyway more things...but these are things i have done.

I also did a self photography shoot which was fun, most of the pics are dodgy here are some:


and this is the gorgeous Bailey. I took him outside on his harness for a walk and he stopped to smell the flowers. Sweet!
and some more pics
this is tiger the lamb, he is so cute. hand raised cause his mummy doesn't love hi:-{
He is all cuddly. love his cuddles. so cute!
Catch up soon
HUGS

Kayla xxoo

11 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

i LUUV the lamb and the gawjuzz photos of you!! =]
that Lo is BRILLIANT those letters what brand are they? Are they chipboard??
Have a fab day!! =]
=].x.[=

rebelliouskiwi said...

Awww, Bailley looks so happy outside with the flowers :) Ozzie HATES his harness with a passion so we never go out anymore :( Doesn't help with Scotty outside tho either LOL. Love the Tigger the lamb! What a cutie! They are lovely hand raised aren't they. Love 'em! Loving all your LO's recently too! And self photos! I can't stand taking photos of myself lol.

Tell you what - you stop procrastinating on that one paper you have to do & i'll do my 5 papers that i'm procrastinating too :P Deal? lol

My Paper World said...

Wow, your layout is fab, and your photos are great too!

Steph said...

Ive tagged you kayla - check out my blog :) Love steph

Rachy said...

Hey Gorgeous!
Loving your work as always! So funky and fun it always makes me smile!
That lamb is just too cute... my kids would love a pet like that hehe... guess what... they wont be getting on in suburbia haha. (Im a mean mum eh?)
Anyhoo...
Hope your having a FABULOUS day!
Rachy. xxx

Julie said...

Hmmmm - seems like I always have 'things' I'd rather be doing lol.
Awesome work on your layout - is gorgeous.
Loving the photos - how cute is that lamb!!

chat soon
Julie H xx

Tracey said...

Hi Kayla I just found your blog through blue bazaar love your style I'll visit again

Jo said...

Howdy Kayla,
Love your blog; I've been doing some blog surfing myself tonight. Your LO's are beautiful and I love your lamb - so cute! I'll be visiting again :)

Lara said...

You're oober talented! Cute layout and blog!!

Kim Smith said...

just had a bit of a butchers through your blog, and GIRL YOU ROCK! haha. i love so much of the pages you've done.

keep it up!
-kimxx!!!

Liz said...

it's been awhile since I've popped in to check your blog Kayla...wow..your LO's look fab..your dress looks gorgeous in the flashback pic.