Thursday, October 4, 2007

.hairspray. (and other things)

I saw hairspray at the movies yesterday, it wasn't my fave movie but it was pretty darn good!!
I saw Evan Almighty last week at the cinemas
I am going to the movies again on the weekend But i am not sure what I am going to see yet, I think I want to see superbad, which is weird cause I never go for movies like that, but it looks like a laugher. I really do want to see death at a funeral and the evening but they aren't out yet :-(

I can't believe that I haven't posted here in a week.
I had a job interview yesterday which was the best job interview EVER!!! wish me luck!!
I find out next week whether I have got the job.
The store is a gift/home d├ęcor store that reminds me A LOT of elsie flannigan style which is cool!

Here are some peeks of pages. First 2 i'm not showing the whole layout cause they are for someone, which i really hope likes them, cause I judge my scrapping so much, i hope they are ok. (the first one has a lift up photo, which shows it lifted in the first photo)


Hmmm.. and some more for me.

This one was a challenge, You were only allowed photos and one sheet of white cardstock, so no embellishements, stickers, rub ons or anything
you had to create the whole page from scratch with paints, chalks, watercolours, glitter whatever but with nothing else!!
I have used a butterfly heidi swapp mask and a crafters workshop template to create designs which i colours with watercolours paints and accented with glitter. I have used the words from Natasha Bedingfields unwritten song.

Sorry about the blurry pics my cam has been chucking a spaz lately *roll eyes*

This one is my first double page in AGES. I can't believe I actually got it done.
It has 14 photos on it, which is HUGE for me
They are all the photos from our trip to QLD in Movie world back in 2000. We have been to QLD 3 times since then (actually 4 i think) and I have only just scrapped these. what the heck!!

Well I am cooking really yummy lasagna for tea and a really nice salad cause we haven't had one in ages , so yum yuM!!

I got my college enrollment application and study book today so i am read read reading.

Ok ta ta

Love ya

Hugs
Kayla xxoo

4 comments:

Wirginia said...

Hi Kayla
It's been ages since I visited your blog, thanks to Kerryns challenge, I'm trying to get to everyones I can find on that thread at LSBS. Love those latest layouts. Hope you get that job too. That'd be fun working in a shop like that. Good luck

hugs
Virginia

Ally said...

wow kayla these look so fab and huge ammounts of luck for ur job interview!!!

Manon Keir said...

Love your style girl!!

Hope you get that job, sounds very cool!

Julie said...

Hi Kayla.
You've been very busy - LO's look great.
Love the new look blog too - very chic!!!
Good luck with the job application!