Friday, October 19, 2007

flashback friday!!


It's flashback friday, so here is my pic. Gosh this must have been taken hmmm...about 3 years ago. I made the mistake of dying my hair beach blond. eeeeekK! and can you spot my gorgeous furbaby? Love him!!

I got tagged by the gorgeous Jodie

ok so before i start i tag....

Alice
Bec (rebelliouskiwi)
Sandie
Tash Allen

ok onto my answers...

Fours:...
Jobs I've Had:
1. I look after a farm while the owners are away (which is a lot)
2. I do a lot of shows and markets with my jewellery (I guess that is a job)
3. I baby sit. lol!
4. hmm.... can't think of any more

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. In her shoes
2. Muriels Wedding (lol!)
3. Bridget Jone's diary
4. The holiday

T.V. shows I watch
1. Home & Away
2. McLeods daughters
3. Kath & Kim
4. All Saints

Places I've Lived
1. Brisbane, QLD
2. Buderim, Sunshine coast, QLD
3. Ulverstone, Tasmania
4. Forth, Australia

Favorite Foods
1. French (just cause I am obsessed with France)
2. mini florals
3. oranges
4. lasagna (especially when my poppy makes it)

Favorite Colors
1. GREEN!!
2. Tea
3. Pink
4. Orange

Places Id Love To Be Now
1. Standing under the eiffel tower
2. Visiting my best friend Matt in melbourne
3. Watching crappy day time telly with my pop (LOL!)
4. On the rides at white water world :p

Names I like, but would NOT use for my children
1. - masey
2. - Jesse
3. - Olivier -I really like this for a boy but my mum said she would not let her grandchild be that
4. - James -I like it but it's not for me.


~On another note
I am leaving to the karens scrappin kupboard retreat this weekend, i have packed WAY too much. loL! I can't wait to have fun though and scrap scrap scrap and chat!!

I have so much on my to do list for when I get back though, it is a bit scary so I am trying to get the majority done today before I go. Fingers crossed xx

update when i get back!!

Hugs
kayla xxoo

4 comments:

KimA said...

Kayla have a great time for me too!

Ruby Claire said...

Have a FABBB time!! Aww you looked soo lil!! I think that photo is super adorable!! =]
Hope you had a great day! =]

Jodie said...

aww love ur pic, how cute!
have fun on ur retreat!!
xx

Ally said...

omg this pic is gorgeous! love it kayla!!! YAY!! retreat!!!!!!!!