Monday, October 15, 2007

finally i am blogging

I haven't updated here in ages~WOOPS!!!

I haven't been really busy
I have just been sick . Have been getting HORRIBLE headaches and so I have been in bed a lot.

I did manage to get some scrapbooking done this weekend though as I had a scrapbooking friend come and stay Saturday night and we scrapped and scrapped and scrapped

and so I managed to get all my spring entries done for the Scrapworld competition which was so cool and inspiring
and awesome news I WON!!!! yay! I get to go and do some scrap shopping~so excited!!!

I also have been selling jewellery on my new blog which has been a success and have had orders coming from everywhere which is exciting
You can visit my jewellery blog here

I am so excited, The Karens Scrappin Kupboard retreat is this coming weekend. YAY! I am super mega shy around new people but I just know that i am going to have fun.

Not many updates on life...I have enrolled in full time study for next year so the job hunting has ceased as I don't need a job any more...well yet. lol!

ALSO~if you don't see your blog linked on the side and you would like it linked could you please either leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can add it or e-mail me on takamo3@hotmail.com with the link.

Also...edited to add. I forgot that I had a tag
the gorgeous Ruby and the Steph Tagged me, so here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Micky Jazz
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Hokey Pokey Choc Chip
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) K. Mac
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Tiger
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) ReneƩ Sunnybank
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) LAY KA
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Pink Bacardi
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) Derrick Norman
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Red door whizz fizz
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Kaye Stuart





Hugs

Kayla xx

6 comments:

Ally said...

gorgeous pages kayla!!! you knwo i love your work!! and how gorgeous ia bailey! so cute!
well done chicky!
xoxo

My Paper World said...

I love the bright colours, your crafty projects are great!

Tash Allen said...

congrats Kayla! so cool. gorgeous work as usual. BTW the RAK with the CAT tiles was me... LOL... I was laughing WITH you, not AT you! :) you made my night with that funny comment... I went to bed with a smile on my face

Karen L said...

Wow Kayla - these pages are just beautiful - gorgeous work.

miasmummy said...

It's no wonder you won!!! I love the clear page, you put things together so well!! xxx

Julie said...

Hope the headaches have eased up Kayla and your feeling heaps better.
Love,love,love your spring entries - can see why you won - they are just gorgeous!!

Enjoy yourself heaps this weekend - retreats are the perfect way of meeting new scrapping buddies.

take care
Julie H xx