Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A page using Riley...


This is the latest page I have done last night using some of the new Love Elsie Riley stuff.
It took me ages because I wanted to use up some of my brads and eyelets as a border on the whole page.

It is for an Elsie challenge over at Karens Scrappin Kupboard

I am going for 3 weeks job training in 2 weeks so that will be interesting. I haven't been in an everyday commitment for that long since I was actually attending school last year, so we will have to see how that goes. I am hoping on meeting some new people though and just get out in the real world for once.

In other news the farm I was looking after on the weekend, well their cow had it's calf when I was looking after them and I was really happy about it, well now....the cow and it's calf have gone missing out of their paddock, suspected stolen because of how the latch on the gate was left, so I am very upset. I hope the police find out who it was.

That's all for today.

Hugs
Kayla xxoo

1 comment:

Ally said...

wow kayla!!! this page is AMAZING!!!!!!!
This definately has to be one of my favourites of yours!! What a fantsatic way to use up brads and eyelets! SUBMIT IT GIRL!! :) You may be pleasantly surprizes ;)
Huge scrappy hugs!
Alice