Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm still here!!!

I have been so slack with posting. Sorry!!!

I have had a lot going on. School work, job training meetings. keeping up with all the swaps i'm in!!
the list goes on.

I will be so glad when october comes as i am going to the scrapbooking retreat. HEAVEN!!!

Anyway little scrapbook shop had their cyber crop on the weekend
and I didn't get much done but some:So thats my weekend.

Not sure what I am doing the rest of the week
as it is my break week
before I start full time job training next week.
Boring!!

Anyway I am going for a job at Creative Paper which should be fun. It is a small handmade paper factory and I am going for a job in the gift shop, they have all sorts of things there so it's pretty cool. They make life size models out of paper they are awesome. I hope I get an interview. fingers crossed xx

Cya

Hugs
KAyla xxoo

5 comments:

Tara said...

Just gorgeous work Kayla!

LisaW said...

Kayla, your work is beautiful. I love the song you've got playing on your blog...made me want to stay until the very end. LisaW

~Kathryn~ said...

kayla - love these
what is the 'scrap' door hanger made from - is it a 'kit' ??

Tash Allen said...

great work Kayla and good luck with the job training.

Scrapsister said...

How did you go with the job interview Kayla?
Kerryn