Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feeling really blah!!

Don't you hate that?? When life is being so unkind and unfair and sux!!!
Resulting in feeling blah blah blah!!!

Recently (well sort of) it has been the anniversary's of the deaths of my nan and great aunt (on mums side)

Family fights between my Dad's side which have gotten a bit out of hand, but things were said that were really hurtful, and I never have had a good relationship with my Nan (on dads side) but I am not talking to her at the moment and I'm no talking to my Aunty either (at the moment it is forever) the things they have said just CAN NOT be taken back or apologised for they were so hurtful.

So all in all life sucks

I have been really sick as well. Have got to get some tests done next week, i keep getting hot and cold flushes and feeling faint which sucks. i really hate being sick but it just seems that is all that is going on at the moment, I just want to curl up in a dark room and sleep sleep sleep!!

I will resume to normal posting soon when my life sorts itself out

Hugs
Kayla xxoo

7 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

I HOPE YOU GET BETTER BABE!!
You dont deserve this!!!
Get some rest and i hope you feel better tomorrow!!
xxx

Ally said...

awww Kayla I am so sorry to hear that things are not going well! :( I really hope that you feel better soon (both emotionally and physically)
HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS
Alice
xoxoxoxo

~Kathryn~ said...

sorry you're not well
thanks for my buttons - they arrived yesterday - GORGEOUS !!!!

rebelliouskiwi said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling good chickie! Huge Cuddles for you! Hope your furbabies are hanging by ya - like furbabies should ;)

I got my RAK today! Massive thanks! Wow, lotsa goodies in there! Thanks so much!

PS: Were your cats near my RAK? Coz Ozzie went absolutely APE over the parcel LOL. Purring & rolling around the package lol. Geez, I thought he was gonna start licking it for a minute lol.

Hope ya feeling better real quick. Cuddles from me!

Miriam R Kaye said...

I hope you get better soon Kayla. thank you for those lovely buttons - they arrived the other day, can't wait to use them on some LOs :)

Carole Janson said...

Hi Kayla, I am sorry things aren't brilliant at the moment, but I just want to say thanks for doing the class, and thanks for your lovely comments.

BTW the layout looked lovely.

Carole xx

kellie said...

hey kayla, sorry to hear you're not feeling well..hope you get better real soon!! i know what its like to have family fighting...and yes, some things said are truly hard to forgive and forget. i think the most important thing is not to let it eat you up...

xx