Friday, August 31, 2007

the winner is....

The winner of the first mini book R.A.K is......................... Bec M

The second winner is................................Kym L


Girls please e-mail me your postal addresses to takamo3@hotmail.com

Thanks to all the girls that did the quiz. :-)


In other news I have some photos of the lunar eclipse that took place on the 28th of August. My Dad is good friends with a guy who like astronomy and photography and he gave us his pics, so I thought I would share.
you can view his website here
these photos aren't going on his website though
I do have a couple more but I think you get the point. lol!
I will do a scrappy update on sunday. :-)

Hugs
Kayla xxoo



8 comments:

Ally said...

wow what fantastic photos Kayla!!! The moon was stunning!

Liz said...

Kayla how cool are these pics !

rebelliouskiwi said...

OMG I won a RAK! :) Thank you Kayla! Just emailed ya my Addy ;)

The moon photos are amazing! I was too busy watching TV to remember it at the right time :( LOL.

Kelley said...

Wow - Them pics of the moon are fantastic!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!

Bel said...

love the photos

Yvette Adams said...

Wow Kayla. They're fantastic photos! I'm super impressed. :)

Tara said...

Awesome photos kayla

Cass said...

AMAZING pjotos Kayla!!!!

keep smilin'

Cass xxxx