Wednesday, August 8, 2007

wednesday lovlies...

Can you believe it??? when yesterday only seems like the week has begun and suddenly it is mid week? things are insane.
So I promised to update my blog more regularly so I am sticking to it (gonna try for every day, but that will probably end up being every second day)

I have one page to share...


This one was for Elsie Flannigans 52 scrapbooking challenges, this one is challenge #26 and it from the challenges run over at Karen's Scrappin Kupboard
You can join in whenever you like, and there are prizes up for grabs as well, so check it out!!

I did mention the other day that I was doing a photography challenge over at Karen's Scrappin Kupboard as well which is run by the lovely photography expert DT member Donna. You can view the thread here, it really is a great challenge, and there are some great prizes up for grabs once again. Here are some of my pics so far;
clip

plastic
Communicate
Zip

On other notes, I am like totally BROKE.... *crying*
So I am going to try and sell some jewellery and some creations, so if you want to see some just give me a shout cause i am willing to sell you some. he he...
I really need to come up with some better funding options though...such as getting a job.

I am doing Ali Edwards new project...of scrapping (well journalling) about the everyday little things, so I am pretty excited about that. :-) (thanks donna for the link)
I have been doing lots of Elsie challenges, cause i'm trying to catch up. lol! also contemplating finishing a few of my UFO projects. lol!

I am going to watch Moulin Rouge tomorrow....again!! sheesh! i LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie.
Anyway that is enough of my randomness. loL!

Hugs

Kayla xx

2 comments:

Ally said...

wow that page is stunning Kayla! I really love how you have done the ribbon border using the elsie stuff! I actually havent used my elsie ribbons yet...you have inspired me!
The photos look great too! Ilove the peg one! hehe very cute

kellie said...

love your page Kayla - awesome job on your photos too!! :)