Sunday, August 5, 2007

a Sunday update.

Take a deep breath....
lol!
another big update. Ok to start

This weekend there is a cybercrop over at Scrap Therapy. You have until Monday midnight to upload challenges and you can go over there now if you want, you can join in whenever you want just have your layout uploaded by monday midnight (and there is some love elsie, riley and lola stuff up for grabs).
I have done all 3 challenges

challenge 1Challenge 2


Challenge 3
My little sister had a birthday sleepover last night and so she has 5 (12 year old girls) here and boy!!! they were all talking so loud and all at the same time, I still have a headache
and they didn't go to bed until 3.30am in the morning
I couldn't sleep so i was still up scrapping but they were keeping me up. grrr!!

I also attempted my first digi, I am not going digi I was just mucking around I love paper scrapping too much to convert. lol! anyway digi scrapping when i have spare time sometimes gives me inspiration and ideas for my paper scrapping.
I also managed to finally get a picture of the recent layout I did using love elsie stuff. I am trying to get all my Love Elsie stuff from the first 3 ranges (betty, roxie and toby) used up before all the new ranges come out.
On this topic
Little Scrapbook Shop are doing pre orders for the new Love Elsie stuff
(at this stage it is only for jack & abby but cath mentioned something today about getting the other two collections up on the site tomorrow-zoe and noel)


My older sister Tamara has finally joined Karens Scrappin Kupboard so now we are both there chatting to our hearts content. I am pretty excited cause she is coming over for a scrappin day on Monday so we will have LOTS to share.
There is a really good photography competition on over at KSK at the moment run by Donna.
It is here make sure you go check it out and there is a KSK voucher up for grabs
PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE
Tamara and I are going to get some done on Monday we hope.

I was playing with matches the other day (just joking!!) but i was lighting the candles in my zen garden. I was given this garden by one of my teachers/career adviser from school last year, it was such a nice gift, it sits on top of my stereo and I just thought I would light it for fun yesterday and because I want to scrap a pic of it.


I also found this song because some girls were chatting about it on KSK and so i checked it out and LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


and some blogs that i am loving...
Multi photo blog
Keisha Campbell's blog
Mel Goodsell's blog

and how cute is mara may's etsy store?? (there is not much in there at the moment as she has sold heaps just recently but it is all just soooo gorgeous.

And Alice has just put a new blog banner up over at her blog and it is just gorgeous, she really is the queen of banners. Make sure you check it out.

I hope that you are all having a fantastic sunday

Hugs
Kayla xx



4 comments:

Mel Goodsell said...

oh you're a sweetie mentioning my blog on here :O)

I really don't know where to start with commenting on these layouts...they are ALL so perfect and gorgeous, you have such a lovely style.
Take care
Melx

Ally said...

wow Kayla all of these pages are so yum!!! I especially love the oen of your sis using the love elsie stuff! I love all the detials, especially the sequins!! Stunning! :)

Lissa said...

Kayla, that digi layout is Gorgeous - love it, what a beautiful dog & the love elsie pages rock too!

Katie said...

Wow what fantastic pages! I love love love the digi one! I reckon you should keep going with digi, even if it's only every now and again cos you have natural talent there! I can totally understand not wanting to give up paper scrapping though - it's way too fun!

Katie :)