Sunday, July 15, 2007

sharing....

Here is my little sis showing off a layout that she done yesterday. what a cute little chickie.
Here is a close up, I am sorry about the flash on the photo I didn't realise when I took it.
I'll blame it on the camera. lol!
Okay I just had to post these.
My mum got them for me yesterday when she was in the city
and i LOVE them.
I am glad that she got them for me :-)
This is a really dodgy scan and i hate the camera so i am leaving it. lol!
anyway the title says HAPPY ME
and the quote says: "a true princess blooms forever by sleeping beauty"

these pics are of me when i am about 1 i think.

It was for the Little scrapbook shop cyber crop

anyway i have more pics to share later
so i will update tonight

hugs
Kayla xx

3 comments:

Ally said...

wow your sister is quite a talented scrapper Kayla! Her page looks great!!!
I love your page as well! You were such a cute baby. the little gold wings are gorgeous!
WOW I love those shoes! Very cute! Loving green atm!
alice
xoxo

Tara said...

Wow, looks like you'd better start thinking up a plan for protecting your stash from your sister. :)

Funky shoes.

And LURVE your layout. You look so happy and cute. The wings are just perfect.

Katie said...

Wow looks like the scrapping gene runs in your family lol! Your sister's page is great!

Love those green shoes! They are so cute and funky!

I love your LO too! Great work Kayla!

Katie :)