- Name three things that scare you: Mice, planes and speaking in public
- The daggiest thing in your music collection: um... hanson, lol!
- Your three favourite clothing items: PJ's, singlet tops, black trousers
- Your partners most annoying habit: ha ha! partner....non existent.
- What stresses you out: EVERYTHING! mainly school work though and deadlines which i love and hate in the same sentence lol!
- Your favourite household chore: Um.... I have to say doing the washing (but I hate folding it up) I just love the smell of freshly washed clothes, but i also love mopping the floors and making the whole house smell of lemon.
- If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for: shoes.....lol!
- In my next life I would like to come back as: um...hard decision i was going to say nemo (the clown fish) but i don't fancy getting eaten by sharks so i say a cat cause they get to sleep basically all day, but no micey catching for me. lol!
- Your least favourite celebrity: I would have said Anna Nicole Smith but she is dead now but i have to say Britney Spears don't get me started on her, she is such a bad role model.
- I choose to tag: Anyone that reads this and feels like doing it go ahead. ;-)
I watched pearl harbour today
that movie gets to me everytime. Anyway here is a clip of faith hills song which i love, it really ends that movie so well.
I haven't done much today, I have been pretty sick. And I didn't get to bed until 4am this morning so wasn't feeling that great today. Gotta go back to my doctor I think.
I have been knitting away making some little jumpers, haven't even finished one yet, but getting there.
Well hopefully i will have some scrapping stuff to share tomorrow.
I have been working on some stuff that I can't share though yet anyway.
But I will have some stuff to share tomorrow. YAY!