Friday, July 27, 2007

banner update

i have updated my banner now
a big thankyou to alice for making the previous two blog banners that i have had

anyway today i learnt finally how to make my own so i had a go using a tutorial on merging photos on to the same LO over in the photo room at Little scrapbook shop.

I have been having so much fun finally learning how to use photoshop.

I am hoping to make something a little more exciting soon just gotta get the hang of it. lol! but i have another blog banner whirling it's way around my head so i reckon i am going to have another go tomorrow. YAY!

I did a LO today but can't share............yet.
Keep your eyes peeled

I am going to be doing a lot more scrapping come about a month as wait for it...........i will be FINISHED yep you heard right finished my studies for the year. WOOT!!!

Thats all for today

night

kayla xx

2 comments:

Ally said...

wow Kayla love your new banner! It looks awesome and I love all the photos of you in it!!!! Cant wait to see your new pages! :)
Hugs
Alice

Steph said...

looks fabbo honey - do you think you could help me revamp my blog puh.......lease :)