Friday, May 25, 2007

portrait fun

ok so i had an idea for a layout and i also have to complete my 'beautiful' page for ngaire bartlams new blog and so i took a pic of myself yesterday and though it came it quite funny.
So anyway I am going to try and take some more on the weekend cause i don't particularly like this one. I also need to schedule in shots of my mum, and my whole family for the convention I am going to, hectic.

I am going to a shop opening tonight and I really shouldn't be on here cause I am making a lot of jewellery to go on display and so I really need to get cracking cause I have something like 20 pairs of earrings to make before tonight and I have to sort out all my necklaces and bracelets , one big job ahead.

Till later.

Kayla xx

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hope you got the jewellery finished in time...