Friday, May 11, 2007

my new stash!!!

ok so i relieved my shopping addiction the other day on KSK. here is my purchase
I am in love with the felt albums from KI memories ever since i saw them on elsie's blog . I also got some of the stuff from the gorgeous new Heidi Swapp range, and of course some of those gorgeous autumn leaves clear stamps, yummy!

I still haven't photographed my latest layouts so I will have to do that tomorrow cause i have lost all light now.

Alice and I decided to chuck all our flowers into big glass bowls to make it easier to get them out when we use them and also to inspire ourselves to use them.

Here is mine;It is super cool to fish through a big bowl of colour.

Well tomorrow I am going into town cause we need to get mum a mothers day present. i am so stuck on what to get her, it is hard to buy for her.

Anyway talk sooniez.

Kayla xxoo

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Hey Kayla, it's Lissa from LSBS forum, love your blog - looks great! loving all of your new stash, those stamps look super yummy!!! I love the idea of all of your flowers in the glass bowl too...looks fantastic!....so much easier to find & colourful too!
Bye for now, Lissa :)