Monday, May 21, 2007

a lot to share

well i have been really busy lately so i apologise for the lack of blogging.

i am really excited that i am gooing away in a week and a half. Woo hoo! shopping here i come. I am going to begin the dreaded task of packing sometime today or tomorrow and I have decided that the less I pack the more i can buy (or convince my mum to by me he he...)

So I have been doing the birthday cyber crop over at little scrapbook shop. It has been a really fun filled weekend over there.

I have done 4 layouts for the challenges so far and i plan to get the other layout, card and OTP project done today so for once i will finish all the cyber crop challenges instead of only a couple. So here are some of my LO's
this one was for a siblings layout so i did one of my sisters and i taken a very long time agothis was me at my 16th birthday party in december of last year dressed up as the devil, this is a colour combo i have never tried before so that was fun.
this one is of my little sister dressed up as a fairy. this way another challenge in the cyber crop and was my favourite. its the first time i have used wings on a LO which was very fun and definetley something i will be doing again.


another one of my gorgeous cat, i had a lot of fun with this one. cause it was a christmas photo i had originally wanted to use a christmas them but i managed to break away from that which was good. I like how this one turned out and loved using the new extra large photo corner from heidi swapp definetley something that i will be buying more of i can assure you.

Well thats all the scrapbooking i have done.
I am going to try and get the last few challenges done today as i really want to get them all done. I am just not sure about the crayon one they put up there as i only have those windy uppy crayons and althought they melt it just wasn't working for me last night so i will have to give it another go today.

Big hugs

Kayla

1 comment:

Ally said...

wow Kayla! these look fantastic! You have been busy!
Loving the devil one!