Thursday, May 17, 2007

a lot of layout shares!!!

ok so I took a break from sharing layouts. *naughty* me. I am getting back into it. So here are some that I have created recently.
this one is a page of my mum and her little sister when they were little 4 and 3 i think on their way to australia on the boat from england. I loved using the blue/pink/orange together. The colours came together to create a really happy feeling page which made me um... happy!! loL!
this page is of my grandmother (my mum's mother) and this one is going in my mum's album. I haven't yet journalled on the tag cause I was leaving that open cause I wasn't postive as to what I wanted to write.
this one i did as a challenge that my social worker gave me and it was to do a page titled '5 beautiful things' I had fun doing this one. The photos both lift up to reveal more journalling.

this one is the second challenge that my social worker gave me and it had to be about unconditional love. The tag popping out from underneath the photo pulls out to reveal the journalling. i had fun with this one cause I tried a couple of new techniques on it. :-)

I have been in a very 'orange' mood this week and so i made this card yesterday and another bonus is that i used my new circle fiskars squeeze punch to create the circle flowers on the card which was alot of fun and i used one of those gorgeous heidi swapp flower mask things. :)

this page looks pretty yuk in the pic but it is nice IRL. This is for my little sisters book

this one i did of me using some gorgoeus paper that i had in my stash. I don't particularly like the pic of me but the journalling explains itthis one i did of my dad and his 3 brothers (my 3 uncles) this was a pic taken recently and i twas the first time they had been together in 40 years so it was pretty special time. anyway the circles are for the journalling and i have left them blank cause the journalling is yet to come.this page is of my little sis on easter this year, the pic doesnt do this page any justice. It's just i couldn't scan it cause the scanner isn't playing nicely. i had fun using lace and using those gorgeous heidi swapp chipboard letters which have been popping up on my pages everywhere lately cause I love them so much. :-)

Well that is all my layout shares for now.
I am doing a cyber crop over the weekend at little scrapbook shop so I reckon there will be lots more to come.

I am reading I know this much is true by Wally Lamb at the moment and it is a pretty big book so i don't think that I am going to be getting much done today as i am planning to snugle up on the couch in a donna and read this book and I reckon I still won't even have it finished.

I have been in a massive book mood lately. i got my mum a couple of books for mothers day and she finished them, then I read them and I ran out of reading material so yesterday I took a trip to the library and got a couple and put a couple that I wanted to read on hold cause they weren't available for check out cause they were brand new and were just there for viewing until next week when they can be hired and of course first in best dressed rule applies, so i made sure i got first in cause I love reading new books that are fresh from the publishers.

Anyway enough about books

until next time

hugs

kayla

1 comment:

Ally said...

wow kayla you have been busy! these look fabbo! well done! I am loving all your A4 pages of your mum! And I love the 12x12 page about you. I also often get stuck behind the camera and forget to take some of myself!