Monday, May 7, 2007

Catch up post.

I thought i better post on here cause I haven't posted in a while. Life has been getting in the way once again. lol! I think I have been a little bit too 'cyber' in the last few months though IYKWIM? (thanks alice. lol!)

Anyway that hasn't stopped me from scrapping.
I did a cyber crop at Karen's Scrapping Kupboard on Saturday to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.

Alice and i chatted over MSN while we completed our challenges, Hers are gorgeous, go check them out.

I made a mothers day card and a cute little star book of my cats.
The star book was so much fun to make and It looks so cute. I have a few finishing touches to make to it but basically it is completed and all in about 2 hours. SHOCK HORROR!!!!


I can't wait to give this card to my mum next weekend. It is a pretty dodgy pic cause i had to take it at night so sorry bout that.

I was so excited to win Elsie's NSD RAK. I was so excited when I read my name there. I can't wait. Woo hoo! I have had a very lucky weekend.

The birthday celebrations over at Little Scrapbook Shop are fantastic, I have had a lot of fun doing the treasure hunt and I can't wait for the big birthday cyber crop they are holding on the 18th of May. Woo HOO!

It is all home alone for me at the moment as my parents are off burning up the credit card in Melbourne, my mum said that she took a trip to Lincraft so I am super excited to see what she brings back. YAY!

I also am counting down the days to my trip to the sunshine state (QLD) in 3 weeks. It will be great to visit home again (I used to live there) and see all my fave rellies again.
I am also excited cause I have booked 6 classes at the australasian scrapbook and papercraft convention. I can't wait. I am doing one with Amy Goldstein who is the owner of Pink Martini Designs from the USA. I am also excited cause I am doing one with Ngaire Bartlam, yay! I love her scrapbooking. I can't wait to share what I do.
I won't be silenced in 'cyber world while i am gone cause i am taking lappy and will have internet'. I will be able to share my work with you while I am over there.

Well I better go as my older sis is coming over to do some scrapbooking and studying. he he...

Hugs
kayla ;-)

2 comments:

Ally said...

Kayla your entries for the crop at Karens are gorgeous as well!! I love you kitties, they are so cute!

rebelliouskiwi said...

Love the star book! Congrats on the RAK! Can't wait to see a pic of the goodies u get :)