Monday, April 2, 2007

random challenge generator

random challenge generator

this is so cool, i visted this after visiting Alice's blog
and it is so cool,
definetley a good option if your stuck in a rut.

Well I was planning to do some scrapbooking today but unfortunetley I have a big assignment due in on Wednesday. Arrrgghhh!!
I also have all my business management stuff to do and to say i'm freaking out would be an understatement.
Okay I will be sensible, here's my plan for today
  • i will spend the next 2 hours cleaning the house whilst listening to loud head banging music
  • I will then scrub something together to eat
  • I will then spend 1 hour studying
  • I can then finish the layout sitting on my desk and complete another couple oriental cards
  • I will cook dinner
  • watch home and away
  • do my hour of swimming
  • come back and do another hour of studying
  • GO TO BED!!
sounds like a plan but i really have to get off the net to do all that, cause if I get my cleaning done quickly then there is more scrappin' time :-)

No comments: