Sunday, April 8, 2007

photo overload!!







Okay that will do in the photo respect for now even though there are plenty more.
These are just the ones using the point and shoot digital camera. I was playing around with my vintage SLR as well which was a lot of fun, I was playing around with the aperture settings and managed to snap quite a few good ones of my sister in a pile of Autumn leaves and also some of my little sister with her easter eggs. Of course I had to also shoot a million pictures of sister with flowers as well. I am so lucky that I have such a great model for a sister, she has it in her for some reason so she always gets to be the model.

I have a lot of work to do for my photography course as well so I had to take lots of photos for that anyway, So even though its easter I was doing school work. lol! I don't really like the digital camera anymore because of its lack of options compared to the SLR.

Anyway better go want to get some scrappin' done

Kayla xxoo

No comments: