Friday, April 13, 2007

not lost in cyber space

I have been missing for a few days now.
I have just been super busy organising alice and i's new blog
healthy scrappers
it has been super fun to do and will officially be opened on sunday when you get the diaries of alice an i (lives as healthy scrappers)

I am participating in a cyber crop at little scrapbook shop tonight, it is going to be super fun so be sure to go on over there and check it out cause it is going on all weekend. Super fun!!

I got a HUGE package of scrapbooking goodies from gabbie today and loved every bit of it.

I also ordered 3 sets of those gorgeous autumn leaves clear stamps from Karens Scappin' Kupboard and can't wait to get them, two of them are journalling ones and the other one is barcode tabs.

I have also been doing a lot of chatting and organising over at the scrapbooking memories forums, the girls are super nice over there.

Well I am off to do lots of scrapbooking and chatting at LSBS

Toodles

Kayla xxoo

No comments: