Sunday, April 8, 2007

NEW CHALLENGE

It is the start of the week so that means that Alice and I have a new challenge to complete.
My challenge is as follows:

colours: white/green
tools: corner rounder
background: torn
embellishment: buttons
journalling style: song lyrics

theres an interesting one for this week.
I am going to like doing the song lyrics part. I have an idea already. Lol!

As for Alice's challenge she has come up with something really cool.
10 layouts for $15. So we are pulling out $15 worth of stash from our stuff and completing 10 layotus with it however the cardstock, adhesive ect.... is not included in that price neither are things like tools inks and stamps and stuff.
It is an awesome challenge, due to the size of her challenge, it is going for 2 weeks instead of 1. Mine will still be on the every week basis.

Hope you enjoy our interpretations. ;-)

Hugs! kayla

p.s In other news Alice and I have started a new blog called healthy scrappers, link at top of sidebar, this is all about healthy living, it has only just started and is going to have it's own fresh look soon, if you would like to join us on our journey to ideal health leave a comment or e-mail either of us.

1 comment:

Mel Goodsell said...

Happy Easter to you too and thanks for stopping by my blog :O)

I love the sound of your challenge, looking forward to seeing what you come up with,
Melx