Saturday, April 21, 2007

my recent pages!

this one is for the kim archer class i did (link in side bar) It was a fantastic class and I loved every bit of it.
I loved doing a page where journalling was the main aspect and I am hoping to do lots more like this. I am thinking one for every year of my life. lol!this page was just a random one I did of myself and my mum. Just cause i felt like it.
this is another just cause I felt like it layout. the photo is really dodgy but it is nicer IRL. Thanks Alice for the chipboard flower and Urban Lily chipboard circle they are great.

Now for my favourite product at the moment

Adirondack acrylic paint dabbers, they are fantastic. i got these ones at Karens Scrapping Kupboard they are so great.

I have also been doing a lot of photography at the moment, here is some of my pics.



1 comment:

Ally said...

kayla these pages look fantastic!!! Well done!
I am glad that you used the chipboard I sent yout too! Love how you did it.
Nice piccy of you too!